Ducati 899 Panigale Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3M6VPD5R0k

Had to post this, just cracks me up...

There's no clock; I must check my watch, why do the mirrors vibrate on a brand new bike, shifting is good, must be because it's brand new, position is terrible compared to my Fireblade, my nuts are hurting...

...and that's only 3.40 in lmfao! Jesus titty fucking christ, what a bloody *****.

It's hot, my wrists are hurting...

Why do people insist on track day bike performance and ***** when it doesn't feel like a Harley riding position? Just irks me.

I'd reply on YouTube but it won't let me unless I create a Google+ account it seems like.

·
Registered
83 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have a Honda CBR 1000, which is what I believe he said he has in the vid, the riding position on the 899 is better IMO. The CBR 1000 is wider which can feel odd going to a slimmer bike. One thing he praises about the 899 is the steering; and coming from a CBR 1000, you will definitely notice how easy it is to steer the 899 in comparison.

I like the electronic steering damper on the CBR (really nice), but the 899 offers many more electronic aids that I believe will make my street riding experience more pleasant.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Um, cough, cough, in the name of all Germans, I have to apologize for this prick. But honestly, what's to expect from a guy, who has an IQ equal to the room temperature? I mean, who in God's name is taking a supersport bike on a demo ride almost entirely through the city??? :eek: When I did my demo ride, I took my 899 out on a sunday for over 6 hours through twisty country roads. And no, I did not complain about vibrating mirrors, or some plastic here and there. Didn't have any problems finding the clock! I had one problem though! I accidently turned on the high beam twice and couldn't get it out again. Had to stop both times and killed the engine to shut it off. Well, one could say this qualifies me with an IQ remarkably above room temperature. At least higher than the wimp from the video.:D Truth be told, it was kind of an ordeal to watch the entire video till the end.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
168 Posts
What he highlights as issues are common things that have been discussed in the forum. So nothing new there. He does makes a lot of positive comments about the bike during the video.

Nothing wrong with the guy. That could have been any of us riding a demo bike for the first time.

Thank you for sharing the video, I had not seen it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.