Ducati 899 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1st owner, 1130 original miles, and completely stock aside from a fender eliminator. Bike was babied until the 700 mile maintenance service per Ducati Recommendations. All paper work, keys, manual, and parts are together with this bike. Rear passenger pegs were taken off upon purchase but are in hand. The bike is brand new and broken in to the specs of Ducati and the 700 mile (400$) service has been done already. it included: Oil/Filter Change and inspections of the following: Fluid, Bolt Torques, Tire Pressure, Lube and Chain Adjustment, Brake Pads, Steering & Suspension, light and controls, ECU, reset service indicator and taken for test drive from Ducati Technicians.

*The bike is basically brand new and ready to be taken. I won't respond to anything less than 10K. I already have 9.5K offers so please save you and me the time if your here to low ball.

Only mod is a fender eliminator kit. Back passenger pegs are off but do have them

Call/Text 978 424 1477. E-mail works as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Updated Price

Bump,

Updated price to 10,000$. Had some trouble getting rid of the bike at 12,000$.... Too much? Apparently so, I've gotten good attention on Ebay/Craigslist at 10K so that's where I'll sit at before I take it off market.

Located in Massachusetts.

Thanks for looking!

978 424 1477 Call/Text
JLeBlanc09 @ yahoo.com

email]
Jake

1 - 4 of 4 Posts