Ducati 899 Panigale Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So.. I bought the alpinestars celer jacket.. very very good protection...

but.. for everyday riding... So uncomfortable! I know its a new not broken in jacket.. but man... I was dying wearing it..

plus.. I had a backpack on.. and it looks so weird...cuz of te hump.

should I sell this and get a differnet jacket? or keep this and get a summer jacket?

What do u guys wear for everyday city riding?

Im looking at the Dainese Air-Flux Textile Jacket and kinda like it.. looks good for everyday riding.

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
So.. I bought the alpinestars celer jacket.. very very good protection...

but.. for everyday riding... So uncomfortable! I know its a new not broken in jacket.. but man... I was dying wearing it..

plus.. I had a backpack on.. and it looks so weird...cuz of te hump.

should I sell this and get a differnet jacket? or keep this and get a summer jacket?

What do u guys wear for everyday city riding?

Im looking at the Dainese Air-Flux Textile Jacket and kinda like it.. looks good for everyday riding.
I wear the Dainese Racing C2 Pelle Estivo Leather Jacket Black / Black / Red.
It has great air scoops on the chest, and also allows good airflow through the soft elastic inserts under the arms. It has a pocket in the back panel for adding a spine protector, too. Very comfortable, but it is leather, and is hot while sitting still for long periods of time. Once you start rolling again, you cool off quickly :cool: A textile jacket may be a better answer for commuting though.

Reactions: Catiken

·
Premium Member
477 Posts
For every day I wear a Cortech GX Air 3

Cortech GX Sport Air 3.0 Jacket - Motorcycle Superstore

What I like about it is that it's an armored textile that flows air really well, but it has two removable liners. You can wear them both, or just one or none. One is wind/waterproof and the other is thermal. Gives great flexibility through changing weather conditions and the wrist and neck closures are really comfortable. CE armor in the shoulders elbows and forearms. I've been wearing it in GA from temps in the 30s all the way up to 84 degrees yesterday and no issues. Good access to pockets even with the liners in too. Seems the sizing runs a bit large. Im 5'10" and about 170 and I'm wearing a large. Fits great.

·
Registered
336 Posts
I use the Dainese Delmar in all weather conditions.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.