Ducati 899 Panigale Forum banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
.... As someone else said, it feels like i forgot to put on a seatbelt when i'm not wearing it.

If you're in for a very functional soft bag, i think it'd be very hard to beat a Kriega R30 or R25
I couldn't agree more! I have the Kriega R25 and I have to have it on whenever I ride - even when I carry nothing other than my back protector in it. Riding without it feels -- as you and others have said -- like you've forgotten to put on your seatbelt.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have the ICON Squad II in orange.

Its not the most aero back pack and its a bit cumbersome, but its big, fits a ton of stuff (I carry all my rain gear each day), has a nice laptop compartment (which I use everyday), is visible, reflective, built like a tank....I really like it. I removed the crazy shoulder arm things from it though.

·
Registered
8 Posts
For badass/stealth? Dainese D-Exchange bro.. best option. Period. I rock the small and it actually expands a lot! Crazy pockets, insert for armour, built in water proof cover.. typical Dainese superiority ;)

·
Registered
830 Posts
I just use a $25 Under Armor sack, you know, the kind with the 3/8" ropes for straps... I like the fabric sack as it folds nicely and I just tuck it inside my jacket when not using, or if you have a tail cover, it will fold up and fit under it.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I have an Icon Squad 3.0 in neon yellow. I have only used it once so far, but it works well, was $100, and holds my laptop.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts