1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
723 Posts
Anyway word on when the Windows Phone app may be launched?

The site works great in my web browser but having to zoom in and out all the time is getting to be a PITA.

Alex

·
Registered
41 Posts
Just downloaded the app (the free one). Utterly and completely useless due to incessant ads taking over your phone.

Not sure I even want to try the paid app. Is the site available through tapatalk anytime soon??

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
310 Posts

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
Just downloaded the app (the free one). Utterly and completely useless due to incessant ads taking over your phone.

Not sure I even want to try the paid app. Is the site available through tapatalk anytime soon??

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Not noticed that problem in the UK, downloaded the app on my iPhone a couple of days ago (free) only noticed 1 add so far which is in the list of posts, nothing popping up anywhere.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Not noticed that problem in the UK, downloaded the app on my iPhone a couple of days ago (free) only noticed 1 add so far which is in the list of posts, nothing popping up anywhere.
Mine physically swaps apps and takes me to the app store to try and convince me to purchase some game every 30 seconds or so.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts