Ducati 899 Panigale Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys

Who are all you guys UK insured with on your 899?

Only Bennets bike insurance will give me a quote. Nobody else will.

7 years licence, 7 years no claims.

Its mad what is going on?

Cheers

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi

I'm in the UK also. I have 14 years licence, 2 years no claims (lost over 10 as wasn't aware you lost them if you didn't have a bike for 2 years!). I was mid policy with MCE so have just changed the bike but have had multiple quotes from comparison sites etc with no issues.

Are you saying 'yes' to modified? I know a lot won't quote for modified online, you have to call them.

Also worth trying Ducati Insurance, may well switch to them myself when renew due as very reasonable. :)

·
Registered
180 Posts
I'm with devitt the cheapest I could get. It cost me £1400 with 1 years no claims license for 4 years. Lost another year due to the 2 year non riding rule. How much have you been quoted?

·
Registered
39 Posts
How much are you paying?
At the moment it would total about £750 fully comp for the year for both myself and my partner. Ducati Insurance quoted me £512 fully comp for a year based on 2 years NCB, obviously when I renew I'll have 3 so hopefully it will be a little less.

I am female though, not sure if that has any bearing...:confused:

·
Registered
184 Posts
It's insurance time for me too ..... Got a quote using gocompare with rac / devitt for £285 (aviva) but may take the £360 quote with ducati insurance (equity red star) as I feel equity may be better if I claim. Definitely untick the pillion use if you don't need it and modified will limit quotes too .... Hence The reason why I'm selling my termis and not fitting them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.