Ducati 899 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if anyone has a comprehensive list of torque specs for the 899. I'm about to put on a flat linkage kit, new shock and forks, and I would like to be confident with my torque settings.

Also, does anyone know if that bottom bolt on the linkage is a T-60? The one I have fits, but it feels a little bit loose, and I can't find a specific tool on my normal Ducati parts go-tos.

·
Registered
212 Posts
there was a sticky thread with the torque specs doc, but the link is dead. i have a downloaded copy. i'll get it shared shortly if no one else comes up with a link first

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
there was a sticky thread with the torque specs doc, but the link is dead. i have a downloaded copy. i'll get it shared shortly if no one else comes up with a link first
It would be MOST appreciated.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, Jawknee. Appreciated, as well.

As a follow-up, does anyone know of a seller that carries a complete tool kit combination for Ducatis? I know it's mostly simply metrics, but there are some special tools (throttle "special tool", bar ends, axle nuts, etc) that are Ducati, or even Panigale specific. I'd be interested in a tool kit like this. It would be really nice to have everything I need at hand to completely tear it down and build it back up by the time this bike is a few years old.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts