Ducati 899 Panigale Forum banner

Termi's arrive in the UK

3K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  T-wizzle 
#1 ·
A few of you may be pleased to know, especially if you got the UK deal, that the Termi's are now arriving in the uk. I went to my dealers this mooring to finalise the paperwork as my 899 will be arriving this week, and they've had a delivery of the Termi exhausts and I've been told when I collect mine they should be fitted:D:D:D

#6 ·
Not entirely sure, but they are definately different part numbers from Ducati. The 899 kit is listed as part number 96480221A, and the 1199 one is 96450311B. I think the difference in the numbers may be due to the other stuff that comes with the kit though, like the up mapping for the 1199 and the filters. The silencers themselves appear to be the same. I'll see if I can get a part number on the silencers themselves, but info is still pretty scarce on the 899 specific stuff.

#7 ·
@ Evolution, thanks for checking, I've been checking everywhere to see who has what parts made for this bike even tho I already know there's not much since it's a new first production of the 899. I figured some parts should be interchangeable with the 1199 (body wise)! The exhaust looks almost identical and sits the same so I was hoping it'll work with eachother

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.