Ducati 899 Panigale Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
i saw one at proitalia last month when i was shopping around for my 899..nice!!

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
#34? How lame.

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Um. Can I look at it from a distance if I fly up there tonight?

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
What is the price? Are yours pre-sold?
$65,000 and yes they're all pre-sold. You had to put a $13,000 deposit down last October to even get on the reservation list for them, and Ducati only built them for confirmed orders with a deposit. So other than a handful of people who back out of their deals there will not be any "extra" bikes available for sale.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Awesome! But I wonder how many will actually be ridden instead of winding up hermetically sealed and in someones dusty collection. :(
I'm sure it will be the same as the Desmosedici was, a few will be squirreled away, most will be ridden lightly, and a few will be tracked out and flogged as intended! ;)

·
Registered
723 Posts
Ok, we weighed it. Holy ****! This thing weighs 366 lbs. in STREET trim with no fuel. That's 10 lbs. LIGHTER than my 899 track bike in track trim with every lightweight upgrade I could do other than the BST wheels are not on it yet. This is insane!
Oh hells yes! If only I weighed 145lbs, could still reach the ground, and had $70K to burn :eek:

·
Premium Member
696 Posts
Dad, can I borrow the Superleggera this weekend? :eek:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.