Ducati 899 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good afternoon, yesterday while out for a short ride, my clutch lever became very hard to pull after about 70% pull. Then it became harder wouldn’t pull the remaining 30%. Managed to get her home and attempted to troubleshoot. Loud creaking sound from where the clutch cable meets the engine, sorry don’t know the correct name. 2015 899 bone stock 3k on her

https://youtu.be/jplpnkZvRPc
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
274 Posts
clutch cable? hmmmmmm

I'm not clicking that link :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know it's a hydraulic clutch, no "cable" used, so the clutch "line"? where it meets the slave cylinder? the link is a short video showing the sound it's making. I'd embed the video here but I could not see any way to do that, so I uploaded to my youtube account.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19 Posts
Take the slave cylinder off, this might help you figure out where the issue is. Also, does the clutch ultimately disengages when you pull the lever, or it doesn't? I mean, noise aside, does the clutch work properly?
 
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Top