Ducati 899 Panigale Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The title says it al really.

For those of us in Sydney, what options are out there for servicing our bikes (Apart from Frasers) that doesn't void the warranty ?

Im hoping i dont have to continuously get raped by Frasers :)

·
Registered
550 Posts
Check out the 1199 forums and also throw this question to them. They might be able to point you in the right direction.

·
Registered
336 Posts
I use D-Moto for all my Ducati/Italian bike needs.

http://www.dmoto.com.au/

Great on prices and they have contacts with racing teams to get race parts. Also they are down right honest guys that take pride in their work.

Reactions: northerner

·
Registered
336 Posts
Oh really mate, I think u might give them a call, what did u pay for your first service, it's gotta be cheaper the frasers
375 including parts and labour at D-Moto, the "other" place was charging over $500. Plus you can walk down to MCAS while you wait if you need it ASAP.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Guys

i was told by my Frasers tech that first service should be around $375
I am getting my first service in a couple of weeks and will confirm.

cheers

Armando

·
Registered
336 Posts
Mate if i was you and Fraser's said it will cost them that much then you make sure they stick to that price, if you get the bill and its more then push back on it.

·
Registered
171 Posts
^^^^ Sydneydude, sales bloke @ Frasers Wollongong told me the same price for 1st service around $375 (apparently they have a "SPECIAL" on servicing costs at the moment). Will be making sure this is written on the Purchase order.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Genie

Good idea to get it in writing, as a new customer i will let them know if i am not happy with the first service charges i will take my bike elsewhere in future.

Cheers

Armando

·
Registered
171 Posts
It may also pay to get quotes from both Gowanloch and D-Moto on both Oil Service(A) and Desmo Service (B), then hit Frasers with a match it or they lose offer…..

·
Registered
41 Posts
I use D-Moto for all my Ducati/Italian bike needs.

Home

Great on prices and they have contacts with racing teams to get race parts. Also they are down right honest guys that take pride in their work.
Awesome - thanks for the link. Great spot for me and like you say - MCAS right there for browsing.....

·
Registered
66 Posts
OK

got a quote via email for my 899 first service from Frasers Concord, $447

cheers

Armando

·
Registered
66 Posts
Guys

just got my bike's first service done at Frasers Concord today, they have 10% off servicing at the moment, plus i got a hire/loan bike for free:)

Total cost was $394.75
Pretty happy with that!!!

cheers

Armando

1 - 16 of 16 Posts