Ducati 899 Panigale Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I picked my white 899 and in putting the seat cover on the bike, the color seems just a little bit off. I'm going by garage lighting at the moment, but it looks a shade off.

Has anyone else had this problem?

·
Registered
336 Posts
Mine is a match. No problems here in Oz.

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
@kusher, gotta hate that.. I swung my leg over back in the garage, and everything had disappeared from the storage area minus the tools. thank goodness they decided to stick around.. Now I obsessively ensure I hear a click, then I give it a push back before feeling assured it is secure.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Went to exchange mine today, same story. In dim lights the colour is pretty off. With brighter light (flash) it looks almost fine. I'm going to see how it looks in daylight tomorrow or Saturday, but I can't believe how poor the quality control is.
Off topic but I just can't getover how sexy your bike is with the black wheels :eek:

·
Registered
165 Posts
i can see the difference in the picture without flash. I'd probably take that back to them and explain that such a shade difference is unacceptable.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Whats the story behind those black wheels
It's a short story..

I didn't like the red, so I had them coated black.

i can see the difference in the picture without flash. I'd probably take that back to them and explain that such a shade difference is unacceptable.
Yeah, I'll be bringing it back and I'll try to order one from another local shop. Just hope I don't have to go through too many of these stupid things to find one that's right.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.