Ducati 899 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
Been looking but tot changed yet, seen a few, puig, zero gravity and powerbronze but not made my mind up yet...

·
Registered
336 Posts
My mate installed a Ducati Performance screen on his. Looks nice. But there is one problem with it. When you fold your mirrors in to lane split it but a nasty deep scratch in the screen.

The base of the mirror where it pivots is what scratched the screen. So id be wary of that if you buy any screen. I'd like to know if the ZG or PUIG screens have this problem too.

·
Registered
107 Posts
DP one on mine,not a simple job,top fairing off and yes the mirrors do hit the screen if you pull them in all the way.May go with one of the ones the 899 challenge bikes are using as seem to offer a bit more protection.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Teeny how's the clearance when you fold the mirrors at the mirror base?

Looks good. Can you get us another angle?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Has anyone any experience of the Zero Gravity Corsa screen? It looks to offer even more protection that the double bubble. How does the double bubble do for wind protection, the standard screen may aswell not be there!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Puig - Dark Smoke screen here. Fitment was perfect and looks great. Can't beat $75 shipped!

Have someone lightly pull at the bottom of the cowling near the bottom of the "V" shape to allow room for those rubber nuts to come out. Then glue them onto the new windshield and have someone pull again as you slide it down.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts