Ducati 899 Panigale Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have this, had any installation issues? I'm looking for a tracker and Ride seems to do it all and some. Looks reasonably priced too, even after import taxes into the UK (can't find a UK reseller). The main unit looks a good size so should be easy to fit/hide? I'm not looking for advise as to where to put it. Don't what to give any thieving scum out there any help!
Tracker monitor (UK) looks to be the same initial price (special offer on at the moment) and yearly subs but I think they charge every time you what to check the location of your bike? I would want to check all the time, especially just before going to bed, waking up, at the office, bar, gym... Yeah a bit paranoid :D

·
Registered
113 Posts
the ride by Scorpio iOS app for me was horrible. i got the add on ride secure. paid a lil more but it comes with remote, alarm n whatnot which works pretty well. and for the ride system you have to pay for a subscription.

i know over here in the US, they have lojack but if a pro thief can spot it right away and just disable it. i went with the ride secure cuz it seems like not a lot of ppl know about.

ive come to peace with that if a thief wanted my bike they ll have it. all these locks alarms gps stuff to me is just a deterrent.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.