Ducati 899 Panigale Forum banner
21 - 40 of 219 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Shift tech do some adjustable ones that are round knurled race style pegs but still fit into the existing brackets so they still fold. A friend has them on his S1000R and rates them highly as he drops them down when he tours on it. THey're available on Flea Bay for around £70 per pair

·
Premium Member
477 Posts
That's what I like to hear! Do you lock it up or is it pretty safe?
Well, I work at a training unit on a military base. Nobody comes down here unless they have business here and there are soldiers on duty 24 hours a day in the headquarters building. Seems safe enough to me.

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Picked mine up 3 days after delivery on a fluke

why is there a random drum kit in the store? Do you get to choose that over a free tank protector?

d

·
Registered
16 Posts
That was my wife's cannon t3i. Going to try to get some better pics of it, but I'm a drill sergeant in the army and we are picking up new trainees tomorrow so my schedule is about to get crazy.
I went to DS school at Ft Jackson in 03, stayed in the old barracks down from the Reception Station. The good ole days pitching modules and reciting the DS creed.

·
Read Only
152 Posts
If you're in Sydney & interested in trading your Black wheels for my red ones, (from my soon to be delivered 899), send me a PM.

21 - 40 of 219 Posts