Ducati 899 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 20 of 219 Posts

·
Premium Member
477 Posts
That was my wife's cannon t3i. Going to try to get some better pics of it, but I'm a drill sergeant in the army and we are picking up new trainees tomorrow so my schedule is about to get crazy.

·
Premium Member
323 Posts
That was my wife's cannon t3i. Going to try to get some better pics of it, but I'm a drill sergeant in the army and we are picking up new trainees tomorrow so my schedule is about to get crazy.
Nice can't wait.

Do you ever ride in your uniform?

·
Premium Member
323 Posts
If you want to post pics there shouldn't be a problem. Army Camo and 899 should go well together.

It's like this right?

·
Premium Member
399 Posts

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
Mate, absolutely awesome looking 899. I have the white so will be giving it some serious thought how to make it look as good.

I picked it yesterday. No changes yet but feel that the pegs are going to be first thing to be changed....

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Yeah, I'm looking at changing the pegs too, not sure which yet though. The guy who did the graphics on mine has done the demo bike for Ducati Manchester which is white, it looks fantastic, it's obviously got all the dealers details, but the other bits look great.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Yeah, I'm looking at changing the pegs too, not sure which yet though. The guy who did the graphics on mine has done the demo bike for Ducati Manchester which is white, it looks fantastic, it's obviously got all the dealers details, but the other bits look great.
Dude, if you are there anytime soon can you take some pictures of the white one and post? Or is it on Ducati Manchesters website?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 20 of 219 Posts