Ducati 899 Panigale Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know if someone makes a red (powercoat or annodized) brake & clutch lever set?

Other than the Ducati accessory catalog, where are the best sites/places to find after market ideas & accessories?

Thanks for any input.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I put red Pazzo shorty levers on mine (they also make long levers), which look cool and really make riding easier. I bought them from Motomummy.

You can see my friend put gold Pazzo's on his in the background.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
ugh, not to ruin the party, but since anodized bits are nothing but paint, it wears through after a while. I had a blue set on my gxsr, and it quite disappointing when they start showing through

·
Registered
64 Posts
After the purchase of my bike a few weeks ago I was short on cash so decided to try these levers I found on eBay. $45 delivered for the pair. They went on easily since I remembered that there is a set screw for the adjuster on the pin that goes into the master and adjusted them easily. They look good, are adjustable for lever length, have six positions from the bar and fold up in the advent of a tip over. There were several color combinations but I picked some red and the rest black.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.