Ducati 899 Panigale Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Me too. Shift-tech.com do glossy stuff. They have a have exhaust heat cover which they say for both 899 and 1199....but i am not totally convinced yet. This is on EBAY and I could not find on their website.

Ideally, i would like at attached. Rear Hugger by Powerbronze,Carbon Fibre with Silver Mesh...this is for 1199.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Hi,
I have been looking for a rear hugger in glossy carbon for my 899 but I can not find it.

If you have seen this part one any website please sent me an message?

Thanx!

/Desmorider

Check with these guys. It's not listed but they've got everything else so they should be able to make one (If they haven't already).

·
Registered
436 Posts
Did you end up getting this?
Hi Mick
Still on the way as the Evotech filler cap is being specially made. Check out the thread on Conquest Carbon to see his 1199. I cannot recommend them highly enough and a pleasure to deal with. Hopefully will be next week. If you can wait I will post pictures and comments.
They are offering 10% discount on product promotion.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=290291287794423&id=127878420702378

What I have ordered from Conquest Carbon - all in satin:
Undertail carbon tray
rear hugger
ignition surround
heel plates
red evotech filler cap
suspension cover
FullSix seat air intakes

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.