Ducati 899 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dealer called today and said my Termi's are in. We've been trying to find engine sliders but no one makes them yet. They offered me a smoking deal on the magnesium engine case so I went for that. Nice thing is the Sato sliders will work now.

I made the mistake of adding up everything I've spent so far and including the bike it's close to 20K. This thing had better be a rocket ship on the track. :D

·
Registered
59 Posts
It's best to not think about how much money you are spending. Just try to focus on how cool your bike is. Definitely show us what your 899 Panigale is looking like once you get it all set up.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Has anyone fitted the r&g radiator guards yet? I was wondering what kind of a job it is. Evotech say when you fit there rad protectors you can do it in 5 minutes.

·
Registered
214 Posts
John: I was just looking both brands up a moment ago. Would like to hear more too but I'm leaning more towards Evotech from reviews from the 1199 guys. Better build and hassle-free installation.

·
Registered
83 Posts
@Heizenberg: Here an engine slider is a clutch cover for the right side. On the left you need a rear shock slider, right? Or fixed foot pegs on both sides ... ?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts