Ducati 899 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hello, hope you're recovering well and condolences on the accident.

Just to inform you, I clicked on the hyperlink that you provided, but it says that you have no listings.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maybe there is a filter just for national biddings in your country?
If I click, everything is there.
Regards

·
Registered
53 Posts
It's odd. I thought so too and checked out the filters, but everything is standard.

Just wanted to let you know in case other potential buyers may be running into the same situation.

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
Just looked this up and it may be a change you have to make. Since you're okay with shipping to USA, then you need to make that adjustment.

From eBay:

If the seller only ships to USA, the listing will not show up on ebay.ca, and the items will not be viewable at any other countries ebay site, even if you have the seller saved, and click on view sellers other items. Only items available to you will show up.

·
Registered
53 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
I was also having difficulty locating your listing on the German eBay site. After browsing for a while, I thought I would ask here instead. Are you selling a gear position sensor?

·
Registered
53 Posts
The only way to view OP's list on eBay is to access it from their German version. Just Google search "German eBay" site. Google Translate will be your friend.

I opened up the English version side-to-side with German to help me navigate through it. But once you access the German eBay version, just copy & paste the link above that I entered in my 1/14/2020 post.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts