Ducati 899 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What did you pay for 899 white one? I am not good in negotiating and my dealer is asking for the magical number. In NC so tax is 3% plus dmv is $60. The dealer added doc fees, prep and destination. I told them i will get back to you. Advice/suggestion will be appreciated! Thanks

·
Registered
77 Posts
What did you pay for 899 white one? I am not good in negotiating and my dealer is asking for the magical number. In NC so tax is 3% plus dmv is $60. The dealer added doc fees, prep and destination. I told them i will get back to you. Advice/suggestion will be appreciated! Thanks
I picked up my bike for $15,494.00 + $99.00(title fee) = $15,593.00 OTD. The dealer did NOT charge freight fee and setup fee. I paid sales tax and transfer of plate fee separate, because I got the bike out of state. So total for my bike with taxes came out to $16,731.51

·
Premium Member
574 Posts
I picked up my bike for $15,494.00 + $99.00(title fee) = $15,593.00 OTD. The dealer did NOT charge freight fee and setup fee. I paid sales tax and transfer of plate fee separate, because I got the bike out of state. So total for my bike with taxes came out to $16,731.51
That is about what I paid, but a tad bit more due to CA taxes.

·
Registered
45 Posts
+1, Thts what i paid OTD, with no any free accessories..!!:cool:

·
Registered
332 Posts
+1, Thts what i paid OTD, with no any free accessories..!!:cool:
The local dealers told me the white duc cost about $300 more 'cause the red weels were powder coated...? How did you negotiated not to pay fteight fee and the rest ? I'm usually prety good negotiating I'm just not aware if is something I can negotiate. Thanks for the reply.

·
Registered
77 Posts
The local dealers told me the white duc cost about $300 more 'cause the red weels were powder coated...? How did you negotiated not to pay fteight fee and the rest ? I'm usually prety good negotiating I'm just not aware if is something I can negotiate. Thanks for the reply.
I just contacted the dealer via email and asked them what's the best that they can do? And they responded by saying that they will waive freight & setup fee if I buy the bike before the end of January. So I did :rolleyes:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Ontario Canada. $16300 plus 13% tax $18419 OTD No freight or pdi crap.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Man I think I paid the highest here. I feel like I got suckered now! :(
I paid otd total for a white $17,800. That's my local dealer and they won't budge.
But for me I know I'm paying for convenience too since it's just down the road from my house and I take my Monster to them too and do demo rides there.

·
Registered
723 Posts
California dealer quoted me….

wait for it..

WAIT FOR IT……

$21,350 out the door for a white one!
Christ on a bloody cracker :eek:

Must be nice to have business so bangin' you can just ask whatever the **** you want for something and not care about not making a sale :confused:

BTW, for my red one I paid $16,995 OTD, in CA!

·
Registered
77 Posts
California dealer quoted me….

wait for it..

WAIT FOR IT……

$21,350 out the door for a white one!
what are they trying to sell you the 899 or 1199? What a rip off go online and contact different dealers via email and see what they say.. Because the $21K sounds right if you were getting the 1199 base version.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Welcome to the free market economy...supply and demand is a *****. The only good thing about the long, crappy winter we've had is that the dealers are itchy to make sales. I had an offer from one for $500 off sticker of an arctic white.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts