Ducati 899 Panigale Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, not much Ducati Dealers in NYC. I also haven't seen one 899 on the street yet. But this can be due to the nasty weather we been getting. Any how, I was wondering by any chance if anyone in the area purchase one yet and what the out the door price was? I'm assuming its a hefty price tag since we so limited on dealership.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Where is Rockwell cause I went to ducati triumph.nyc in lower manhattan and they said about 18.5 for a article white

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
I Just got my 899 from Gold Coast. The Customer Service wasnt that great but i was able to get my OTD at $16500. ask for Barbara.
forget Triumph, those guys didnt even respond to me. good luck and hope you join the family soon. its an amazing bike.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
got my white 899 at Gold Coast last week for 15K ($300 off MSRP) with free first service. Not the greatest deal since we're in the season. My friend got his MV F3 800 back in Dec. all cash with 1K off MSRP. Timing definitely matters
Hey Kitt, congrats on the bike. Is the 15k OTD price? Or they had to add tax, prep fee, reg, plates, etc?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.