·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Rotobox instead of the BST...

·
Premium Member
569 Posts
Suggestion -

The stock 899 headers flow pretty well. When I built mine (early 2014) I had a friend build one at the same time. I used a full 1199 Termi and he used just the slip on. After mapping they made the same power.

Save a few bucks for yourself and just get the slip ons. You'll save a ton of weight and get 99% of the added performance. Use the extra money to get your light wheels.

For the record the stock wheels on the 899 are the heaviest I've encountered in a long time. Your biggest gain (of the mods listed above) will come from putting lighter wheels on.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Suggestion -

The stock 899 headers flow pretty well. When I built mine (early 2014) I had a friend build one at the same time. I used a full 1199 Termi and he used just the slip on. After mapping they made the same power.

Save a few bucks for yourself and just get the slip ons. You'll save a ton of weight and get 99% of the added performance. Use the extra money to get your light wheels.

For the record the stock wheels on the 899 are the heaviest I've encountered in a long time. Your biggest gain (of the mods listed above) will come from putting lighter wheels on.

Got it, thanks man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
274 Posts
BST nice! any deals on them atm?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts