Ducati 899 Panigale Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Awesome product. Looks great. Turn signals are definitely brighter than stock in my opinion. Anyone want to see anything specific? I can take pics, video, ect. Just let me know. I can't comment on installation though, my friend does the mechanical stuff. He said everything went smooth. I'll update this thread with pic or video requests.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't understand why you would start a brand new thread for one that already exists... especially without posting any pictures or videos.

http://www.899panigale.org/forum/899-panigale-appearance-modifications/6401-new-rage-cycles-fek.html
There's already pics and video of it. Was wondering if anyone wants to see anything specific. Just trying to help out. If you don't like my thread then **** off. Hopefully you have better things to do with your time than be a wannabe moderator. Thanks.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I was curious to know if this has a light to illuminate the license plate once installed?
Also did you install it with the pillion pegs or without?
I was considering this kit but need to keep my pegs for the Mrs and was just wondering what it would look like.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was curious to know if this has a light to illuminate the license plate once installed?
Also did you install it with the pillion pegs or without?
I was considering this kit but need to keep my pegs for the Mrs and was just wondering what it would look like.
Yes the license plate is illuminated. It comes with hardware that allows the rear pegs to be kept. I wanted mine too for the occasional ride for my girl.

·
Registered
322 Posts
There's already pics and video of it. Was wondering if anyone wants to see anything specific. Just trying to help out. If you don't like my thread then **** off. Hopefully you have better things to do with your time than be a wannabe moderator. Thanks.
No need to be butt-hurt about anything here. Plenty of people have the NRG fender eliminator, myself included so starting a new thread without any pictures or even a real a point is less than helpful, but I'm sure you already know this. Also your boyfriend isn't here so there's no point in you trying to be verbally abusive, LOL.

No wannabes here but you Mr. wannabe helpful.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No need to be butt-hurt about anything here. Plenty of people have the NRG fender eliminator, myself included so starting a new thread without any pictures or even a real a point is less than helpful, but I'm sure you already know this. Also your boyfriend isn't here so there's no point in you trying to be verbally abusive, LOL.

No wannabes here but you Mr. wannabe helpful.
Your the butthurt one that actually took the time to post in my thread that didn't interest you. You must have a great life. Anyway I'm done with your crying. Take care.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Your the butthurt one that actually took the time to post in my thread that didn't interest you. You must have a great life. Anyway I'm done with your crying. Take care.
I'd like to point out that I get a notification every time you quote me, since you don't understand how forums work. This thread is still redundant but at least it has a bunch of posts in it now since you're spamming your own thread.

Lots of posts but even more pointless, good job!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'd like to point out that I get a notification every time you quote me, since you don't understand how forums work. This thread is still redundant but at least it has a bunch of posts in it now since you're spamming your own thread.

Lots of posts but even more pointless, good job!
I have pictures, video, and answered questions about this kit. You have done nothing but complain. Whos the one spamming? LOL

·
Registered
322 Posts
I have pictures, video, and answered questions about this kit. You have done nothing but complain. Whos the one spamming? LOL
Uh, you are. You weren't smart enough to actually post pictures or videos in this thread until I pointed it out. I've only actually complained once and pointed out your ignorance each time you mistakingly argued that you're anything but... answering of a question, that could have been done in the other thread.

Any other clever points you think you have I give you permission to PM me otherwise enjoy your thread.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Uh, you are. You weren't smart enough to actually post pictures or videos in this thread until I pointed it out. I've only actually complained once and pointed out your ignorance each time you mistakingly argued that you're anything but... answering of a question, that could have been done in the other thread.

Any other clever points you think you have I give you permission to PM me otherwise enjoy your thread.
I got it. Your the angry guy that trolls forums looking to "educate" people and keep everyone in line with your enlightening ideas. Not looking to help, just looking for confrontation. If this thread didn't interest you then you would have moved on like anyone else, but instead you have to complain. Your that guy I guess. Once again, your not a mod so telling people how to post and what to post makes you look like an angry internet troll. I'm sure you have to get the last word like the crybaby you are so go ahead. I won't respond again. You got my word :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
OP,

I have read about this kit have different versions. The previous version only use 3M double sided tape to keep the kit on the bike.

Does yours come with actual mounting hardware like screws? If yes, where do you get yours? ebay? a sponsor on the forum? I want to make sure that if I do go this route I will get the updated version.

Thanks!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
OP,

I have read about this kit have different versions. The previous version only use 3M double sided tape to keep the kit on the bike.

Does yours come with actual mounting hardware like screws? If yes, where do you get yours? ebay? a sponsor on the forum? I want to make sure that if I do go this route I will get the updated version.

Thanks!
Ive been getting all my parts from Ducati Omaha I think they are a sponsor here. I try to support where I can. It does come with mounting hardware.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Yes the license plate is illuminated. It comes with hardware that allows the rear pegs to be kept. I wanted mine too for the occasional ride for my girl.
Thanks for that mate. If I wasn't in a third world country (congo) for work I'd have a look at that video, but the internet is sooo crap. I feel like I'm back in Aus lol. Australian's will get that.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.