Ducati 899 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got my dream bike a Duc 899 and never thought I could ever get one have done a lot of work on it myself and more to go never in life worked on a bike but am learning along the way. Short story bought from my girlfriends family friend he dropped it and parked for 2 years I got it for a low low low low price scratched farrings bad battery cracked radiator overflow tank aka (radiator v holder support) only 4900 miles no damage reported or wrecks clean title. Work so far I have taken entire bike apart found all flaws and corrected them fixed and flushed all fluids and then fuel assembly went out waiting on replacement to ride. Mods coming full farring replacement unpainted full farring and tank wrap, sssa mod, 1199 color dash mod, Ducabike clear cover, rizoma fluid reservoirs, power coat spring, fork tube, wheels. Mods completed fender eleminator, turn signals, high and low beam lights changed, pazzo levers, and racing rearsets, evap can delete. IG: KeloG84 pics and videos

·
Registered
691 Posts
Finally got my dream bike a Duc 899 and never thought I could ever get one have done a lot of work on it myself and more to go never in life worked on a bike but am learning along the way. Short story bought from my girlfriends family friend he dropped it and parked for 2 years I got it for a low low low low price scratched farrings bad battery cracked radiator overflow tank aka (radiator v holder support) only 4900 miles no damage reported or wrecks clean title. Work so far I have taken entire bike apart found all flaws and corrected them fixed and flushed all fluids and then fuel assembly went out waiting on replacement to ride. Mods coming full farring replacement unpainted full farring and tank wrap, sssa mod, 1199 color dash mod, Ducabike clear cover, rizoma fluid reservoirs, power coat spring, fork tube, wheels. Mods completed fender eleminator, turn signals, high and low beam lights changed, pazzo levers, and racing rearsets, evap can delete. IG: KeloG84 pics and videos
welcome! Glad to hear you secured your dream bike :) Question - Are you just swapping to the 1199 gauges?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts