Ducati 899 Panigale Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, not yet an owner of a Ducati but plan on picking up an 899 pretty soon. Been a fan of the Ducati for as long as I can remember and stumbled across the forums to register to get involved in the community. Never owned a bike, which I will discuss in another post soon, and in desperate need of your advice. For now, glad I joined the forum, been a long time lurker and know this is a great community and I can't wait to be a part of it! Ride safely y'all.

-Ucbound13

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Watch this first. Like any inherently fun activity, it is dangerous but very rewarding.
Since I'm old school, back in the day, we started small. Today with great strides in tech and slim pickings of cool small bikes (RGV 250 gamma, CBR 400RR to name a few) you really don't have much of a choice. Take the MSF course. ( the Honda one provides bikes) Because dropping this bike will make you cry. ;)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Appreciate it! And have seen this video. I think you had posted it on another members post. I understand the risk behind owning a motorcycle and have registered for the safety classes and plan on taking a few more of the advanced classes once I pick up the Ducati. I was demanding on getting a little beater for a grand or two, but that all depends on how much of my money is spent on the ducati. Thanks again for the reply!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.