Ducati 899 Panigale Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

New member calling in all Ducati vets...

29K views 99 replies 37 participants last post by  Evolution 
im not here to start any conflicts so please don't take this as a personal attack.

your 24 and you THINK your mature.

and you say riding comes natural to you? then shouldn't you know driving a car is completely different from riding a motorcycle?

since this is your first bike, i know my first bike i made a lot of expensive mistakes, and it was only a 7k bike. for instance my first dropped bike was standing still. and the next one was when i was riding to a stop sign, pretty much at a complete stop. you drop the 899 and its gonna be even more expensive.

and yes im going to assume you have only ridden your friends bikes. riding a bike and owning one is very different. your gonna get horror stories on how a car just bumped my bike and it can actually destroy the motorcycle. this is a expensive bike, and more expensive to fix.

as far as controlling your ego, your gonna be safe, till the day ur ego/pride will get the best of you. its not if it ll come, its when it ll come.

for me riding that 650 first made me really appreciate the 899 more.

well with all of that said i wouldn't suggest u get a supersport ( not just the 899 )motorcycle as your first bike.

but I'm just an (beep beepen beep beep sitting behind a keyboard ) you can fill that in. and tell me to beep off, I'm buying it anyway.

she is a blast to ride on, i have never not smiled when i got off the bike.
and no more some1 telling u ur headlights broken cuz theres 2 high and 2 low beams
i don't think I've ever heard of someone riding ta 899 and not just like it but LOVE IT and you will too.

gl and ride safe with agatt

thank you for taking what i said objectively, also i forgot to add do not ride above your skill level, if your friends are going faster than you would like then they can go fast and wait for you sum where down the road, do not try to keep up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.