Ducati 899 Panigale Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all.

Just picked up my white and red 899 Panigale from Ducati of Seattle on Wednesday last week, threw it in the bed of the truck and now I'm pretty sure I have the only one in the state of Montana. I've been riding for 10+ years and I've ridden all Japanese inlines and a Harley up until this. I couldn't be happier about it and I can't wait to get a wealth of info from y'all. I'm active duty Air Force stationed at Malmstrom AFB here in Great Falls.

-Derek

·
Registered
51 Posts
Congrats! I bought my red one last Tuesday and had it delivered on Wednesday. I remember seeing the photo of your bike in your truck on Ducati Seattle's Facebook page. I hope you enjoy it!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Welcome to the exclusive club of owning a Duc and the fourm! I know that feeling of buying your first Duc, it doesn't go away and you still feel it even after buying your second, third, etc.

Arriving to a meet on a Duc feels like you are on the other side, the side that everyone else can only dream of being. Congrats and again, welcome to club ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.