Ducati 899 Panigale Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I've posted a few times on here so far and figured I'd introduce myself :)

My name is Jessica, I'm 29 and working as a sale associate for a start-up automotive safety equipment retailer (helmets/suits/shoes/gloves/seats/harnesses/etc). Before that I did 2D and 3D drafting/modeling since high school, and did a short stint at Autozone and another start-up company that customized cars (mainly Mustangs).

I'm into cars mostly but I rode a CBR600RR before my 899, and I've had a 3 year hiatus until this April when I bought the mini-Pani. I redid the CBR (used to be yellow/black) and then not long after the 848EVO in the white/red came out, thought that was an interesting coincidence lol!

Here are a few pics of the bikes and cars, and one of myself so you know who's posting! :p

Looks familiar, eh??

Current rides:

Old rides:

(my sister tracks this one now)

(suffered an untimely death, by roll :(, was a ton of fun to snow drift!)

Don't mind the hair, it changes color often :p

I look forward to posting here often and maybe even meeting some of you guys!

·
Registered
322 Posts
Welcome, nice to meet you!

Nice rides, I actually love Mazdas but the truth the only Mazda I ever owned was actually a Ford (actually, the only Ford I owned was really a Mazda). An '89 Ford Probe GT Turbo, with the lightweight FD RX7 wheels, Boost control via a Greddy Profec B-spec 2, and a bunch of other little things.

****! Now I want to look at cars!:p

·
Registered
80 Posts
Nice pics Jessica! Consider Ducati red for a hair color next time! Lol!
I have my 899 at NODT now for the first service and to install the RG sliders, GP shift kit, and change the coolant to Engine Ice so I can start tracking it. Planning to hit Mid-Ohio hard after July 15 when my schedule opens up.
Good luck with your 899!

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome! I also came from a CBR600RR to the 899. Seems to be a pretty popular transition. I like the shark teeth on the Mazda too, lol
haha, thanks! I got a lot of looks with the teeth, little kids LOVED it. When I saw them looking, I'd pop the lights up for a second and put them back down. They would absolutely lose it :D

Welcome, nice to meet you!

Nice rides, I actually love Mazdas but the truth the only Mazda I ever owned was actually a Ford (actually, the only Ford I owned was really a Mazda). An '89 Ford Probe GT Turbo, with the lightweight FD RX7 wheels, Boost control via a Greddy Profec B-spec 2, and a bunch of other little things.

****! Now I want to look at cars!:p
I had a friend in high school that had a GT, that car was pretty quick for what it was!

Nice pics Jessica! Consider Ducati red for a hair color next time! Lol!
I have my 899 at NODT now for the first service and to install the RG sliders, GP shift kit, and change the coolant to Engine Ice so I can start tracking it. Planning to hit Mid-Ohio hard after July 15 when my schedule opens up.
Good luck with your 899!
I've done RED before LOL! I'd like to do a track day this year but I need some leathers first...

Thanks for the welcome, guys! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.