Ducati 899 Panigale Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Michigan,

Just got my 899 last weekend and I love it! I used to live in Southern California for years then my job moved me to Detroit and right before I moved my Aprilia RSV4 was stolen:mad:. It was an amazing bike and I even had it signed by the designer of the bike Miguel Galluzzi. Coming to Michigan I wanted to try something new and I choose the 899. I am so happy I did I love the bike, it sounds great and is extremely nimble...perfect for avoiding pot holes:). If anyone does not know Michigan has the worst roads in the America if not the world, I have been to third world countries with better roads. Luckily I live in western Oakland county and we have some country roads which are not too bad. I had the dealer install the Ducati Performance tail tidy gave me a great deal, and new Oberon pegs, and some speedy motor front axle sliders. I have the radiator guard and tail cover on order, but they are on the slow boat from Italy. I had a Monster before and I am glad to be part of the Ducati community again! Also I had a customer ordered with the numbers 899, so if you see me cruising around Michigan say hello! :D Event better let's cruise through some of these farm roads!

P.S. If anyone wants to ask about 899 vs. RSV4 please send me a message I put a lot of miles in the year I owned it and even tracked the bike.

Cheers

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.