Ducati 899 Panigale Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
This is the new GBracing cover for the 899,fits over the standard cover,this is one of the first batch destined for the 899 race bikes,held up the fedx driver :D
NICE !!! Thats what I wanted to hear. I will be looking to get it to protect my bike. Did u also get the other side ? I see that they have option as a set. Would be nice if you could upload some pics on it !:p Thanks !!!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The GB covers are really designed for race bikes,the other cover fits fine but it fouls the bottom fairing,all the race bikes have cut away the fairing,but i dont want to cut my bottom fairing,i have a full set off original 899 fairings spare so i may look at modifying that one or get a damaged 1199 one as they are different and it looks like they may fit ?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Is that a vinyl wrap on the fairing or a paint job ? if vinyl then who did it ? yourself ? I like the look of the tricolor white design :)
Very nice. Did you get the wheels powdercoated?
No graphics all painted,wheels also painted,carried out by Rage designs in the uk.The bikes a bit of a on going project,i have a new chain and sprockets waiting to be fitted and a Ohlins ttx waiting to be delivered once they are fitted thats it for this year,must keep telling myself that lol.

·
Registered
73 Posts
No graphics all painted,wheels also painted,carried out by Rage designs in the uk.The bikes a bit of a on going project,i have a new chain and sprockets waiting to be fitted and a Ohlins ttx waiting to be delivered once they are fitted thats it for this year,must keep telling myself that lol.
May I be so rude.......how much for just the fairing work?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.