Ducati 899 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone

Hope you are all enjoying your 899 or are about to!

Some background on me; I am from Manchester and live in London. Into anything on two wheels, pedals or throttle!

My road/commute bike is a Diavel and I am collecting my 899 next Saturday, which will be my track tool. I checked on it today, Termi's are already on....literals cannot wait! Apart from the pipes I am taking it completely stock and will modify as go along.

Will be keeping my eye on here but if you are using your 899 for track too - please let me know what you plan to do to yours...

Otherwise safe riding everyone and have an ultra awesome 899 new year!

Asif

·
Registered
793 Posts
Mine will be used exclusively on the track. It will have the normal crash protection bits, Termi exhaust, magnesium engine case, light wt. alternator and slicks. Body plastics from Ducati are here and going to the paint shop next month.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Not yet. Dealer is promising this month.

Reactions: mini bus

·
Registered
793 Posts
Are they louder than the stock exhaust or just different?

·
Registered
479 Posts
Hi everyone

Some background on me; I am from Manchester and live in London. Into anything on two wheels, pedals or throttle!

My road/commute bike is a Diavel and I am collecting my 899 next Saturday, which will be my track tool. I checked on it today, Termi's are already on....literals cannot wait! Apart from the pipes I am taking it completely stock and will modify as go along.

Will be keeping my eye on here but if you are using your 899 for track too - please let me know what you plan to do to yours...

Asif
Assuming I can score one this spring, I'll be taking her to the track. The plan is to get the stock suspension sorted, some spools front and rear, sliders, shorty levers, and perhaps new pegs if the stock ones are as slippery as everyone says. From there, we'll see what she needs...it's going to be a LOOOOONG winter...

·
Registered
793 Posts
You're going to want new pegs. The stock pegs are slippery as snot.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi everyone

Asif
I'm doing the same thing, spend most of my time at the track on the Streetfighter and have been wanting a dedicated track bike for a long time. Have gone for the red one and it's suppose to be here in Feb....can't wait..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts