Ducati 899 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, I picked up a set of aftermarket market fairings and had them painted to the 1199 Tricolore paint scheme with my own little twist. Let me know what you guys think.

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah I kept the stock set....the fitment was ok not 100 percent from OEM but its really close its like 98%. Im really happy with it. Turned out better than I thought. These came from Monster Fairings.com.....Yes that's right they are Chinese lol

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh yeah there are NO gaps or anything, just the holes I had to file a bit more. Other than that really good. If you are mechanically inclined and patient you can do these. I worked really well with Monsterfairing.com to make these look as close to OEM as possible. However I wanted my own look on the bike as well.

·
Registered
197 Posts
yeah I kept the stock set....the fitment was ok not 100 percent from OEM but its really close its like 98%. Im really happy with it. Turned out better than I thought. These came from Monster Fairings.com.....Yes that's right they are Chinese lol
HAHAHA the "yes thats right they are Chinese" made me lol.

They look great. Im glad the fitment worked out. I may look into a set for the track:D

·
Registered
13 Posts
I was on the Monster Fairings website and only saw the fairing listed for the 1199, I'm guessing is this what you selected. From the pics it looks it comes with the 1199 decal, did you get new decals for the new fairings. Sorry to ask so many questions, but your 899 is bad ass! :).

·
Registered
41 Posts
that looks fantastic!

i really want to get a second faring set for mine and do something different.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I know this post is quite old but this set of fairings are simply great. How did you make sure the color on fairings exactly matched the tank and rest of the body ?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts