Ducati 899 Panigale Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally took the plunge and picked up my 899 from Speed Cycle in Elkridge, MD.
Great shop, what tip the ball into the net was their master mechanic Josh. Talking with him about all the ins and outs of the bike from a mechanic's standpoint really set me at ease.
Also helped that he and I both ride Duc 748's as well.

I would like to also take a moment and thank the members of this site with their post and incite to the bike and experiences. Helped me make the right choice.

Cheers

·
Registered
337 Posts
Finally took the plunge and picked up my 899 from Speed Cycle in Elkridge, MD.
Great shop, what tip the ball into the net was their master mechanic Josh. Talking with him about all the ins and outs of the bike from a mechanic's standpoint really set me at ease.
Also helped that he and I both ride Duc 748's as well.

I would like to also take a moment and thank the members of this site with their post and incite to the bike and experiences. Helped me make the right choice.

Cheers
Congrats on the new bike and many many safe rides

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'd look forward to it! I'm there more than I should be probably. My friend got his bike there too and it takes a lot more maintenance than mine.

I'm up for first service... a little (lot) over actually now.

I'll be heading to OC for bike week this year. Sept 12-14th. You going JarHead?

·
Registered
51 Posts
I'm going to try and make it to Bike Week. I'll be in Salt Lake City from the 8th-10th and then Ft Worth until the 12th. But when I get back I may cruise down. Are you planning on being there all weekend?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.