Ducati 899 Panigale Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Very cool. So that is what is under those covers! Have you been out riding with the new mods installed yet? Do you find it to ride much different now?
No. The tech just sent me the pic a few minutes ago. This mod won't improve performance but it is a little less weight.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The tech is doing a before and after weight of the bike. He's also fitting the Termi exhaust so it won't be a perfect number just for the case.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
LOL I love listening to you fellas talking about getting rid of a little bit of weight here and there. I only weigh 125 lbs soaking wet. From what I have seen i think I can leave everything stock and still be 30 to 50 lbs lighter than the average.
I even removed the little tool kit to save a few ounces. :p

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ha Ha I got the joke it was funny laughed my butt off.. Me personally I just wear thiner socks:D... Then I was asking if taking 10lbs off of a bike really made any difference. Hence I am only 125lbs so I should be smoking people who weigh in at 180lbs at the track given both bikes are stock, and we are at the same riding level.
At 250 lbs I'm going to have to take a lot of weight off the bike to catch up to you. lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.