Ducati 899 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for termis or someone to core my stock exhaust with an upmap or software. I’m in Canada but don’t mind paying for shipping.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Looking for termis or someone to core my stock exhaust with an upmap or software. I’m in Canada but don’t mind paying for shipping.
Pete at PDG Performance based in Woodbridge, Ontario can do that for you.
https://www.instagram.com/pdg.performance/

Shipping to the US warning:
On May 31st, I shipped an ECU for a re-flash. The box was received at US Customs in NY the next day.
It's still there and will be released tomorrow June 25th for it's destination.
US Customs are now Nazis and I may have more of the same from Canada Customs when it returns.
BEWARE
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tracking History

June 23, 2018, 11:26 am
Arrived at USPS Regional Facility
JAMAICA NY INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER
Your item arrived at our USPS facility in JAMAICA NY INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER on June 23, 2018 at 11:26 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

June 23, 2018, 11:12 am
Inbound Out of Customs

June 1, 2018, 6:52 pm
Processed Through Facility
ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)

June 1, 2018, 2:52 am
MONTREAL, CANADA

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

June 1, 2018, 12:44 am
MONTREAL, CANADA

May 31, 2018, 1:24 pm
Acceptance
CANADA

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Pete at PDG Performance based in Woodbridge, Ontario can do that for you.
https://www.instagram.com/pdg.performance/

Shipping to the US warning:
On May 31st, I shipped an ECU for a re-flash. The box was received at US Customs in NY the next day.
It's still there and will be released tomorrow June 25th for it's destination.
US Customs are now Nazis and I may have more of the same from Canada Customs when it returns.
BEWARE
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tracking History

June 23, 2018, 11:26 am
Arrived at USPS Regional Facility
JAMAICA NY INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER
Your item arrived at our USPS facility in JAMAICA NY INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER on June 23, 2018 at 11:26 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

June 23, 2018, 11:12 am
Inbound Out of Customs

June 1, 2018, 6:52 pm
ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)

June 1, 2018, 2:52 am
MONTREAL, CANADA

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

June 1, 2018, 12:44 am
MONTREAL, CANADA

May 31, 2018, 1:24 pm
Acceptance
CANADA
I can understand your frustration, but to be fair and honest... shipping electrical devices resembling an ECU privately and not commercially packaged / sealed would likely raise red flags if I were in the same position. Also, considering that the ECU is responsible for fueling, it could very well be a controlled device and could potentially have issues being shipped back out of the US despite its point of origination.

Those Siemens PLCs that made it to Iran to control their nuclear facilities likely didn't get there through legal channels and the Monster utilizes a Siemens ECU. (Think Stuxnet)

·
Registered
692 Posts
I'm not sure how much up-maps are going for nowadays. I have one I've been trying to sell as the whole Termi/Sprint filter/upmap package, if you're interested in the package or just the up map.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts