Ducati 899 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,

I will have a testride within the next days at my local German dealer trying to find out if the 899 will be an option to add it to my Diavel.

I wonder if it would be possible to install the 1199 full LED Headlight?
Any suggestions?

Greetings from Germany

·
Registered
793 Posts
Hi folks,

I will have a testride within the next days at my local German dealer trying to find out if the 899 will be an option to add it to my Diavel.

I wonder if it would be possible to install the 1199 full LED Headlight?
Any suggestions?

Greetings from Germany

They have the 899 in stock then?

·
Registered
328 Posts
from the pictures i've seen of both it seems like the 1199 headlight is longer and might not fit in the 899 housing and might not be easy to modify the 899 to fit it. best thing to do will be getting dimensions of both.

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
I have put the pictures up on different threads... :) the 899 in artic white with red wheels. . Who else has theirs on the road!... I need to ask questions!! ...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Anyone know if this is possible yet? I saw anther thread surrounding using a 1199 bra (which seems to have fit?)

I really wish they wouldn't have removed so many of the amenities from the 899 :(

Withstanding that it would work, I wouldn't mind spending the dough (once an 899 is in my possession, lol).

·
Registered
692 Posts
No one has tried 1199 headlight into an 899 yet?

Are the headlights really different dimensions? I may stop by the dealer and check this out.

·
Registered
165 Posts
dimensions are the same, but the real question is whether the 899 harness will work with the headlight.

·
Registered
165 Posts
it has arrived! :D I don't expect an attempt at this install for a week or more, but i'll keep this thread updated

Attachments

·
Registered
692 Posts
^^SO EXCITED! Where did you source the headlight? I had been browsing ebay for one...

·
Registered
165 Posts
1 - 20 of 71 Posts