Ducati 899 Panigale Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all! I'm about to finalize a deal for a 2015 899 with 11500 miles, everything stock on the bike, new tires and no issues. I'm out of Dallas, Tx and I negotiated an amount of $11500. Would you all consider this an okay deal?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Based on what I paid for mine in California a couple years ago I'd say it's above market value, but bikes (and bicycles) are in huge demand these days, and prices are going up. Do a quick search on Craigslist or Cycle Trader in a 100-mile radius around you, and see what 899s are going for. In my area, there aren't really that many for sale, but I see some reaching 12-13k, which is crazy.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Based on what I paid for mine in California a couple years ago I'd say it's above market value, but bikes (and bicycles) are in huge demand these days, and prices are going up. Do a quick search on Craigslist or Cycle Trader in a 100-mile radius around you, and see what 899s are going for. In my area, there aren't really that many for sale, but I see some reaching 12-13k, which is crazy.
Thanks for the response. I did a search and only found ONE other 899 for sale within a 100 mile radius, 2014 for $10500. So very limited there. Regardless I pulled the trigger and bought the 2015 from my original post!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts