Ducati 899 Panigale Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
DO IT!!!! DRE would be awesome, I wish they brought it to the U.S. I'm planning to go to Italy and do it at Mugello one of these years.
Already booked, my friend! 3rd July. Getting the GSXR1000 out on the track again on Saturday. Getting in as much track time as I can before, so I don't look like a complete prat who owns an 899 but can't ride it!

Bought another GoPro and a guy said he will be there taking photos.for the day (US1,200) it ain't cheap!!!

Got another GoPro for all round action!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wow, Monty just did a search and found a bunch of information that was supplied by you on tracking at zhuhai. Really appreciate the info. I am also located in Hong Kong and have been eyeing the 899 for some time now. Got in contact with Cross-Moto to see if i can learn more about training courses.

Do you know how much it is to ship the bike from HK to Zhu hai? I would assumed its cheaper to buy a cheap bike and leaving it there right? Really hoping i can pick up the 899 and track it as well. Any information from your end would be much appreciated.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.