Ducati 899 Panigale Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Not just you. They look nice but are useless. You can't assume you are always going faster than everyone else. They are dangerous and if anyone has a good aftermarket solution please let us know.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Yeah you guys are tripping, these are light years ahead of previous Ducati SBK mirrors!!!

Just lift your elbow slightly and your good, you should know what's around you anyway or turn your head.

****, the old ones were so bad, even lifting your elbow out of the way, the mirrors vibrated so bad you couldn't make out an image anyway! These are glass smooth by comparison.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Yup, we shoulder check. Mirrors that work would still be nice.
Agree....shoulder check is a habit.......i even do it when driving in the car.

Is this something that a lot of people stop doing? Interesting to know if this is still common practice or not. Complacency will get you in trouble.

After you pass your car driving test (in the uk) the first thing to go is 'feeding' the steering wheel' (only vicars and old people do this) and cross your hands?

It was ingrained into me when I was doing rider training. Everyone should never forget to perform this while riding.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.