Ducati 899 Panigale Forum banner

How long it took for your bike to get delivered ?

4K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  monty1001972 
#1 ·
Hi ya'll ! I put a deposit on arctic white on march 23 and still waiting on the delivery. Called the dealer last Friday and asked them and they said that the bike left the wear house in Italy but they don't have more information as far as when it's going to make it to there dealership . How long it took the delivery on your bike ? I feel the dealer ordered the bike after I put the deposit Even though they told me the bike was on it's way the day I wrote them a check for $1000 .

Discussion starter · #5 ·
When I bought mine here in Cali back in January, the dealer had it in stock because another buyers financing fell through and I came along right after.

Is there really that long a wait for these here in the US? I figured most dealerships had them in stock. Do bike dealers not trade inventory like car dealerships to get a vehicle to a customer sooner?
The day I put the deposit down my dealer told me there was not even one white 899 in the whole SE . They have 3 red but there was a demand for white ones . What pissed me off was that they told me that was on its way but it turned out it was not...I got approved tor loan in 30 min but because it's been more than 30 days I'm going to have to reapply again which takes points out of my credit score for something that is not my fault . Any ways hopefully I'll get it THIS riding season

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.