Ducati 899 Panigale Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I am so excited I just picked up a brand new Red 899 Panigale. Have had my license for at least 6 years but never actually own a bike. So happy to finally pulled the trigger.

This is my 2nd performance vehicle, I also own a E92 M3 with many upgrades.

Hope to learn about this new toy and how to properly mod it from everyone! First mod i am looking at is the fender delete/eliminator kit.

Will post some pics soon!

Cheers!

·
Registered
436 Posts
Hi everyone, I am so excited I just picked up a brand new Red 899 Panigale. Have had my license for at least 6 years but never actually own a bike. So happy to finally pulled the trigger.

This is my 2nd performance vehicle, I also own a E92 M3 with many upgrades.

Hope to learn about this new toy and how to properly mod it from everyone! First mod i am looking at is the fender delete/eliminator kit.

Will post some pics soon!

Cheers!
Welcome mate. You will not be disappointed. I have an E93 335i......M3 are just too expensive here in hong kong. here is mine with my old 848.

if you want some ideas on mods, i am currently in the process and PM me if you want a list....i do wish not go too overboard. Just had first service and got Termis installed and Rizoma reservoirs put on. The little thinks make it that little bit more special.

if you are looking for carbon parts I can put you in the direction of a great company to look at.

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hello! New owner here too, also red. I'm also fairly new to the bike end of performance vehicles. I was on my Ninja 650 for less than a year before I saw the red demo bike on the showroom floor, and holy crap I was "floored" when I first saw it, and then even more so when I sat on it, and yet again during the test ride.

I'll be keeping tabs on which way people go with mods so if you discover anything amazing please post it up and let us know!

Cheers,
Allen

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome mate. You will not be disappointed. I have an E93 335i......M3 are just too expensive here in hong kong. here is mine with my old 848.

if you want some ideas on mods, i am currently in the process and PM me if you want a list....i do wish not go too overboard. Just had first service and got Termis installed and Rizoma reservoirs put on. The little thinks make it that little bit more special.

if you are looking for carbon parts I can put you in the direction of a great company to look at.
Went on a short ride again today. I love the quick upshift feature. I am currently looking at FEK and then possibly an exhaust system. Still researching and learning alot from the forum. Let me know what company you use.

Hello! New owner here too, also red. I'm also fairly new to the bike end of performance vehicles. I was on my Ninja 650 for less than a year before I saw the red demo bike on the showroom floor, and holy crap I was "floored" when I first saw it, and then even more so when I sat on it, and yet again during the test ride.

I'll be keeping tabs on which way people go with mods so if you discover anything amazing please post it up and let us know!

Cheers,
Allen
Congrats to you as well! I pulled the trigger on the CW Fender Eliminator kit but am having 2nd thought after reading that the kit had really bad turn signals and do not work with passenger leg pegs.

I want to eventually go with integrated taillights and to be able to use the passenger leg pegs... hmm, time to decide which options again haha

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.