Ducati 899 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having trouble fitting my comp werks std fender eliminator cover plate it says in instructions compress sides of cover plate as you slide hook onto inner edge of the obround hole of subframe I can't find the hole in the subframe any help would be great

·
Registered
62 Posts
I don't recall having to compress the sides. The hook part obviously goes forward. As for the bolts, you access them thru the little door under the rear seat. I believe the f/e kit comes with replacement bolts and nuts. I put the nuts on the outside bc it was easier and u kept dropping the bolts in the frame. Lol.
image.jpg

·
Registered
103 Posts
looking at your pic im glad that i dropped my f/e plate to be powder coated instead of keeping the factory paint, it was already chipping when i got it out of the box and by the looks of your it would get worse

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the replies and the picture but what i want to know is what hole in the subframe doe'sthe hook slid into or doe's it slid onto the plastic undertail

·
Registered
92 Posts
thanks for the replies and the picture but what i want to know is what hole in the subframe doe'sthe hook slid into or doe's it slid onto the plastic undertail
It don't go in the hole, just hooks on the plastic piece. Line it up and you'll see

1 - 10 of 10 Posts