Ducati 899 Panigale Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello, fellow ducati riders and enthusiasts alike. i've owned an 899 Panigale for almost 48 hours now. it's the first Ducati i've owned. i created this account about 90 seconds ago..and for good reason. i bought the bike knowing that the solenoid relay and possibly the battery would have to be replaced. i have replacement OEM parts including the main fuse and relay adapter. it 's in the driveway at my friend's business and I have to get it fired up before the city cleans the street in the morning. what i did not know..is that the fairings would have to be removed to complete the install..as well as the radiator hose? i'm going to do it step by step, following the many threads i've seen here. i welcome any pointers on anything that will assist me..from basic and obvious tools required..to insight on preferences that may require decision-making. i submit to you, that this very well may not go as planned. but it is too early to tell. i thank you, the reader of this, ahead of time..with sincerity.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts