Ducati 899 Panigale Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What shell size are same in Arai rx7 gp? Like, same shell size for small and extra small? Same shell for medium and large? The reason I'm asking is, I got a large size helmet, but my head size is medium. Can I change the liners to make it medium? What size liner should I get?

Thanks a ton

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
336 Posts
Never buy protective gear online without first trying them on in a store somewhere. So i suggest you go to a store and try one on first. Different brands have different sizes. A large in one brand isn't a large in another.

Reactions: itzboo

·
Registered
104 Posts
What shell size are same in Arai rx7 gp? Like, same shell size for small and extra small? Same shell for medium and large? The reason I'm asking is, I got a large size helmet, but my head size is medium. Can I change the liners to make it medium? What size liner should I get?

Thanks a ton

I think it has 3 sizes for the shell. Medium and Large share the same shell but different liner like you said. I did google about this before but I cannot be 100% sure. Below is an article about the Corsair V which is the RX 7 Successor.

Arai Corsair V - webBikeWorld

The statement stating the shell size is at the very bottom.

You can go to Revzilla.com and select the liner and then the size chart. It states what is the liner size that is for each size. Hope this helps.

·
Premium Member
477 Posts

Thanks a ton

I had the exact same issue. The large and medium are the same shell, you can order the thicker liner and it snugs it up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.