Ducati 899 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Congrats, nice bike! That was done by the Ducati Coventry boys, saw some pics on facebook.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Congrats on the bike... the colours look really good. My Ducati dealer, Laguna, in Kent have an 1199 in the Checa Fiamm colours which looks rather nice. Couls look pretty good on the 899 too

·
Premium Member
323 Posts
Hi all,ordered my 899 early November and took delivery a couple of weeks ago.
View attachment 1009
You must be Simon! :D

I have been keeping a close on on your bike never knew I would see you on here so soon. Welcome to the forum and happy new year. Your 899 is hot! :eek:

I've been staring at this for a week now.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Looks mint. I'm in the midlands also. Got mine from Wolverhampton . They made me feel welcome and let me test the demo on a very damp day. Hope you enjoy your bike.

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
Fantastic looking 899, great colours, defo stands out. I'm in a very we Manchester and itching for a decent weekend, got about 150 on mine now, keeping fingers crossed for the weekend but know it won't happen!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Cheers for the welcome and comments,i did manage to get out on Thursday for a couple of hours,need to get this bike run in.Spec on the bike so far is,1199 SL inspired paintwork,evotech tail tidy with smaller plate and 1199 led indicators,DP tinted screen,evotech front fork sliders,JHP race seat(no sliding around with this fitted),new style carbon tankpad.Waiting for rear Ohlins ttx,GB racing engine guards,DP footpegs.I will get some more pictures up soon.

·
Administrator
171 Posts
Cheers for the welcome and comments,i did manage to get out on Thursday for a couple of hours,need to get this bike run in.Spec on the bike so far is,1199 SL inspired paintwork,evotech tail tidy with smaller plate and 1199 led indicators,DP tinted screen,evotech front fork sliders,JHP race seat(no sliding around with this fitted),new style carbon tankpad.Waiting for rear Ohlins ttx,GB racing engine guards,DP footpegs.I will get some more pictures up soon.
Hey @onlyme when you get around to taking pictures you should post it in the build section. I am sure it'll be easier for every one to find and look at.

Ducati 899 Panigale Bike Builds - Ducati 899 Panigale Forum

1 - 20 of 23 Posts