Ducati 899 Panigale Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

Current CBR500R rider looking to buy a 899 in the very soon future.

My dilemma is banks won't finance past 100% value of the bike according to NADA which sits at $8,305. And everything I've seen is 11K and above right now. Hopefully I'll be able to find one soon.

I'll be lurking around the forum getting any knowledge I can in the mean time, thanks!

·
Super Moderator
136 Posts
Hello!

Current CBR500R rider looking to buy a 899 in the very soon future.

My dilemma is banks won't finance past 100% value of the bike according to NADA which sits at $8,305. And everything I've seen is 11K and above right now. Hopefully I'll be able to find one soon.

I'll be lurking around the forum getting any knowledge I can in the mean time, thanks!
good luck! You could also consider looking out of state.Motorcycle shipping is $500-750 I believe, but if you find a good deal elsewhere it might be worth it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
keep looking, at the moment in the UK there are only 8 on autotrader, i managed to find a peach, 8000 miles, loads of carbon, termi exhaust

watch the market, it varies over the weeks, suss whats good value and whats not, if you see the 'one' dont hang about it will sell very quickly

1 - 4 of 4 Posts