Ducati 899 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m getting ready to send out my recently acquired 1199S Ohlins rear shock for manual adjuster modification. Should run me around $350 unless Ohlins USA/Ducati Omaha find anything wrong. This price would also get me a used 1199S dash and BBS. I’ve seen the 1199S dash issues on 899, “Unknown Device” and check engine solid, I’m not too worried about that. Has anyone tried getting the 1199S BBS to work with the electronic servos on the rear shock ? I know I’ll need to acquire an 1199S harness to extract the missing wiring for my model. Has anyone all ready gone down this rabbit hole ?

·
Registered
159 Posts
I’m getting ready to send out my recently acquired 1199S Ohlins rear shock for manual adjuster modification. Should run me around $350 unless Ohlins USA/Ducati Omaha find anything wrong. This price would also get me a used 1199S dash and BBS. I’ve seen the 1199S dash issues on 899, “Unknown Device” and check engine solid, I’m not too worried about that. Has anyone tried getting the 1199S BBS to work with the electronic servos on the rear shock ? I know I’ll need to acquire an 1199S harness to extract the missing wiring for my model. Has anyone all ready gone down this rabbit hole ?
I have converted my 899 to an 1199S .
I have a thread on here outlining my build .

Get an 1199S dash and BBS with the same build and firmware and you'll have No issues . Yes you need a 1199S harness which also uses different headlight which is LED . Little More involved and a fair amount or work.
Good luck .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info ! How would this affect someone like me who is not installing an 1199S motor like you did ?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bringing back my old thread. Has anyone made any headway on the 1199 dash issue in our bikes ? Would love to hear that someone has figured this out !

1 - 4 of 4 Posts