Ducati 899 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I recently purchased a Termignoni Titanium slip-on exhaust for my 899 Panigale. I purchased it from a local that had come from Hawaii, and he upgraded to a Panigale 1299.

I was about to have it installed until I noticed that the header end was not included in the purchase. I called a few shops and they all stated that the header end was needed for the installation. AMS Ducati and Motowheels sell these separately. I was quoted between $150-$180. However, after much thought, I decided it's better to save my money as I am looking to purchase a new property by the end of the year (every cent counts here in N. CA).

These are almost in mint condition and look visually appealing!

You can search online to see how much these go for brand new, not including taxes + shipping.

$1,100 SHIPPED obo

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Update: I wanted to add that I got the y-header (aka header end) part D155Y from Euro Corsa Performance in Canada.

Also, I got carbon fiber heat shields for the mufflers from a local shop in San Jose, CA.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello. I recently purchased a Termignoni Titanium slip-on exhaust for my 899 Panigale. I purchased it from a local that had come from Hawaii, and he upgraded to a Panigale 1299.

I was about to have it installed until I noticed that the header end was not included in the purchase. I called a few shops and they all stated that the header end was needed for the installation. AMS Ducati and Motowheels sell these separately. I was quoted between $150-$180. However, after much thought, I decided it's better to save my money as I am looking to purchase a new property by the end of the year (every cent counts here in N. CA).

These are almost in mint condition and look visually appealing!

You can search online to see how much these go for brand new, not including taxes + shipping.

$1,100 SHIPPED obo
Still available?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts