Ducati 899 Panigale Forum banner

For Sale: 2014 Ducati 899 - Arctic White Silk w/ 167 Miles, Core Exhaust, stands etc

16K views 20 replies 12 participants last post by  DucDOrleans 
#1 ·
Hey everyone

It pains me to do this but its the smartest choice right now for me. I just have no time to ride with getting married, and purchasing another home etc. I have decided to sell most of my toys.

Details are as follows:

- 2014 Ducati 899 - Arctic White Silk w/ 167 Miles (Has never seen over 6500 RPM EVER, not even once)
- Like new, not a blemish, scratch nothing. The tires still even have the factory paint marker lines.
- Cored exhaust which sounds amazing (see video below)
- Puig Dark Smoke Windscreen
- TechSpec SS full tank pads (feel awesome)
- Front and rear bike lift stands
- Icon Helmet Medium w/ smoked & clear shield
- Icon Pursuit Full finder leather gloves
- Fender eliminator with integrated turn signals into tail
- Rear slider spools)
- All original parts, even the reflectors (I keep everything).

I am asking $15K for everything. I realize you can purchse the bike for $15295. But please consider taxes, mods, labor etc added. Well over $1000 in goodies. Between the bike purchase, mods, and tax I'm into the bike for almost $18K.

I am located on the Jersey Shore. You're welcome to stop by and look at the bike, just send me a PM. I can assist with shipping but you must arrange everything first.

Youtube Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2EiIb2kPFg

See less See more
#4 ·
just got married huh....wifey making you sell the bike?

#5 ·
Looking to purchase a new home. Our dream home which requires some work. So we wont be able to move in right away until the work is complete so we'll be juggling 3 homes at the same time. Could use the extra cash in the bank just in case is all. Getting married, moving, then honeymoon to Italy for a month. No time :(

#9 ·
Dooster, nice bike and I am truly sorry to hear that you now feel the need to part with her. If you recall, I have already commented that I think you have done some excellent upgrades and hope that you find her a nice, new home.

#11 ·
Thanks everyone for the kind words. It was my decision to sell everything willingly. I'll get my toys back in a few years.

It is part of who I am but I just dont have time to use them right now. I mean the bike has at 167 miles in 4 months or so. It will be at least 3 months before things settle down for me.

Right now I'm just focused on purchasing our new home which we really want !!!

#20 ·
It looks like he even bought your Lamborghini and keeps it in a garage just like yours!

He even wants $500 more than what you posted it for.

Reactions: Littleozzie
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.